Today is launch day!
Unladylike is hitting the internet with five episodes and many more to come.
- On story: Vivian Gornick and Sian Prior, both journalists and memoir writers, in conversation about memory, imagination and language.
- On friendship: Australian YA writers Fiona Wood, Simmone Howell and Cath Crowley talk about portraying friendship in writing for young adults, and their own collaborations.
- On editing: Historian Clare Wright and editor Mandy Brett on the process of creating an award-winning bestseller.
- On romance: Tessa Dare on romance fiction as a feminist genre, and why readers are in love with love.
- On swearing: Novelist Toni Jordan and playwright Patricia Cornelius on the power of purple language.