1. That more Australian YA authors find their work read on the blogosphere and the outward community.
2. Paranormal YA become the best version of itself...instead of whatever sells with a pretty cover.
3. Increased number of male authored YA that authentically represents the teen male experience.
5. Deviation from...
- girls being represented at shy (and being anything but)
- slutty best friends
- protagonists who share their authors aged music tastes...when poorly written it comes across as the author pushing their taste as cool...it's not.
- any thoughts of marriage....very unnecessary
What about you?