Saturday, 24 May 2014
Teen Author Carnival 2014
This year I shall be returning to attend BEA for the very first time....and chair a session at the fifth annual Teen Author Carnival. I am so excited as one of those people that I spent time with many years back was Mitali who organises TAC. I've always wanted to experience the event she created alongside the very fetching Devyn and Korianne, and now I get to see it in action AND chair a session. Mind blown.
So what will I be chairing...
I’ll Be There For You
1. Ann Stampler – Afterparty
2. Rebecca Serle – The Edge of Falling, Famous In Love
3. Kara Taylor – Wicked Little Secrets
4. Elizabeth Eulberg – Better Off Friends
5. Sarah Mlynowski – Don’t Even Think About It
This panel will be taking place at 6pm alongside three other smashing panel line ups. However, I am rather partial to my lovely crew of lovelies. So please come along, ask questions and try to decrypt the mysteries of my Australian accent.
Posted by Adele