We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!
My favourite aspect of BBAW is always finding new bloggers, unfamiliar authors and titles that I must check out immediately! BBAW allows people and books to have their moment in the sun and I adore it. I love being a recipient of someone else's share and also being the one to bring a book into the consciousness of others.
My blogging goals:
- Experiment with writing my own synopsis for the books I review.
- Comment, comment, comment
- Survey readers to re-define PSnark from an objective perspective.
- Stop changing template - leave the html ALONE!
- Make some changes to next year's Top 100 YA Titles poll to make it run smoother and have a broader, more diverse voting base.
- Write more discussion posts and have them published on a schedule eg Discussion Thursday or Ranting Tuesday... (If you have something you'd like to me write about suggest it in the comments section.)
- Limit twitter links to blog post to one per 24 hours (2-3 days at most)
- Move away from writing for myself and write more for an audience.
- Place more emphasis on Australian YA