Thank you to Michelle from Torch Under the Blanket Books (great blog name) for bestowing me with the Superior Scribbler Award.
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Here are the bloggers who I think scribble in a superior manner :P
1. Jenny from Wondrous Reads
2. Liz from My Favourite Books
3. Khy from Frenetic Reader
4. McKenzie from The Book Owl
5. Rhiannon Hart
McKenzie from The Book Owl also gave me my second award this month: The Lemonade Award, a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Thanks McKenzie!
I am to nominate 10 blogs but I thought I would nominate 5 authors/bloggers that exemplify grace -
1. Michelle Zink - queen of gratitude
2. Alexa Young - amazing strength
3. Simmone Howell - she said my new look was "classy" :P
4. Kami Garcia & Margie Stohl - they introduced me to Red Hots, Grits and Southern hospitality!